- expendable (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
- Die Besonderheiten der Rede und das Image des Redners: Ein Vergleich der Antrittsreden Barack Obamas und George W. Bushs (German Edition)!
- Americas Greatest Comics Issue #6.
- Cosa fare da grande (Premio Letterario Civitas Vitae Vol. 4) (Italian Edition)?
- Algorithmic Trading - Algorithmic Trading Strategies - Trading System On Nikkei;
Please tell us where you read or heard it including the quote, if possible. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Is there one standard way? Literally How to use a word that literally drives some people nuts. Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice? Match the pasta with its meaning in Italian. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Build a city of skyscrapers—one synonym at a time. Login or Register. Save Word. Log In.
- The Royal Navy 1930-1990: Innovation and Defense (Cass Series: Naval Policy and History).
- The Rose Binder - 13 Rosy Tales of Horror (Short Oddities).
- The Tree of Anger.
- Fathers Or Sons?: A STUDY IN SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY: Volume 53 (International Library of Psychology, Vol 176).
- Gods Will!
- Definition of 'expendable'.
Keep scrolling for more. Examples of expendable in a Sentence Adjective employees whose jobs are considered expendable.
Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective But this approach does not sound cheap with the expendable H3 rocket. First Known Use of expendable Adjective , in the meaning defined above Noun , in the meaning defined above.
Behind the Scenes as NASA Tests the Most Powerful Rocket Ever
Learn More about expendable. Time Traveler for expendable The first known use of expendable was in See more words from the same year. The ABHYAS is an advanced expendable target which can be used for simulating different types of aircraft and missiles. DRDO conducts successful flight test of high-speed expendable aerial target. Last Survivor is also available on PS4 for u2.
Not to condone piracy or anything, but it's hard not to emerge from "The Expendables 3" which, at minutes, runs considerably longer than its predecessors and not envy those streamers for experiencing the picture under optimal circumstances, with volume controls and fast-forward buttons at the ready. It's getting old, guys. Brawn again; Stallone brings out the big guns.
The price index in the report gives a fair indication of the affordability of products; however, it does not directly factor in expendable income. Food prices: Cyprus eight per cent higher than EU average.flagofceki.tk
Expendable - definition of expendable by The Free Dictionary
Primary function: Evolved expendable launch vehicle designed to improve space launch operability and standardization. Launch vehicles.
With Boeing's IMM solution the company takes over responsibility for purchasing the client's expendable spare parts, such as gaskets, nuts and bolts, and also handles the invoicing, inventory management and logistics for the parts. Boeing signs two Integrated Materials Management contracts.
A different set of factors was found to determine expendable brand loyalty.